So excited to announce my first Basic Photography Workshop that will take place January 27 and January 29th in Gainesville, FL. This workshop will consist of two days, four hours each day.
DAY ONE will take place in a classroom and will cover the following:
– intro to your digital SLR camera
– Shutter Speed
– White Balance
– Depth of field (how to get that blurry background in your images!)
– Basic posing and lighting with natural light
DAY TWO will consist of taking your camera on location and practicing the techniques learned on day one. We will return to the classroom to look over your images and have a question and answer session.
– the two day workshop
– copy of Sweet Serendipity’s Intro to Photography workbook
– access to a private Facebook group where you can post photos and ask for constructive criticism from Jaime and other members.
Workshop space is limited to 8 people. This is the perfect class for beginners or those who have a DSLR camera and would like to learn how to shoot on Manual. The price for future workshops like this will be $200 for the two day workshop, but since this is the first one I am offering it for $150 per person.
Day one will be Friday evening from 6 – 10. Day two will be Sunday morning from 8:30 – 12:30.
Space is limited…. firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot!