You know someone. You know someone who’s experienced a tragedy, is struggling to stay afloat, is raising kids while holding down more than one job, or is volunteering selflessly despite extenuating personal circumstances. You know someone who can’t afford custom photography, but who would cherish it this holiday season. You know someone who deserves a year-round reminder of their family’s spirit, love, and beauty.
You know someone. I guarantee it.
I want to know who they are, and I want to give them the chance to experience complimentary custom photography — $1200 worth, to be exact. Whether it’s wall art or digital files, prints for Grandma, or a slideshow to watch over and over, it’s in your power to give them the artwork they deserve this holiday season.
Oh, and the best part? The person who nominates the winner receives a complimentary session, a $100 value. What better reason to show some love could there possibly be?
* You cannot nominate yourself, and the person nominated must sincerely be incapable of purchasing my services. (Being unable to make mortgage payments for a two-million-dollar-vacation-home in Paris does not qualify as sincere financial need.)
* The nominee must reside in within 30 miles of Alachua County, Fl.
* Tell me who you know, what they’re experiencing, and why they deserve my artwork. Please include a way to contact both your nominee and yourself as well.
* You must e-mail me the full story : firstname.lastname@example.org by December 23, 2009.
* The winner will receive a complimentary on location photography session, a slideshow of their session, the Gallery print collection, and all of their digital files on CD with print release. That is a $1200 gift!
The winner will be announced on Christmas Day — what a wonderful present for this deserving family! Get nominating! I can’t wait to read all of your entries!
Open your heart to someone this holiday season — and thanks for giving me the opportunity to open mine.
With love and many many blessings,